Social Media Manager Automotive
Are you able to post with confidence and for an audience on several social media platforms? Sometimes even at the same time? Do you have a knack for words, images and numbers and a real talent for organization? And you’re interested in brands, swarms, and the connection between the two?
We can offer you a great place filled with exciting topics. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager like you. Starting right away.
- Editorial planning for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Co.
- Content planning, creation and briefings for our service providers
- Moderation of posts, dialogue with the community
- Creation of regular reporting and strategic recommendations
- Identification and targeted approaches from influencers
- Confident consultation for our clients
- Presentations and workshop moderation in internal meetings and client meetings
You should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant professional experience in social media or in the development and coordination of online communication activities in a digital agency or a company
- Passion and good feel for digital communication and enthusiasm for our vision of digital transformation
- Independent development and implementation of creative ideas in copy and images
- Confidence in client communication and presentation
- Ability to build trust-based client relationships
- Good expertise in the field of social media dialogue & support and in crisis communication in social media
- Good knowledge of common social media KPIs and their strategic importance
- Basic knowledge of social media advertising and native advertising
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Communication skills, enthusiasm, persuasiveness
- Enjoyment from interdisciplinary collaboration in an unconventional team
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and an irrepressible passion for PowerPoint
- A corporate culture that encourages creative participation and where work really is fun
- Outstanding colleagues
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Projects in which you can set trends
- Work with a renowned automotive client
We look forward to your detailed, digital application with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations at email@example.com.